• When both earphones (R) and (L) are turned on, the main earphone is considered to be the right earphone (R) (It is a feature of True Wireless Stereo (TWS) technology). The location of the signal source on the right side reduces the probability of its interruption due to interference from obstructions and dispersion (for example, the location of the smartphone in the right front pocket of the clothing allows you to reduce signal interruptions in comparison when signal source is located on the left side).
• The right earphone, being the main one, accepts the Bluetooth signal from the source and transmits it to the left earphone, when working in stereo mode. Therefore, the battery discharge rate on the right earphone is slightly higher than on the left (the exact value depends on the audio listening volume, as well as the presence of interference in signal transmission).
• Earphones and charging case has protection nanocoating, which allows to maintain their performance even after immersing to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes duration,
which corresponds to the protection class IP67.
• After immersing earphones and/or charging case into water, for normal operation of the device, it is recommended to dry them before usage. To do this: slightly shake device, water
from case will flow from the micro-USB port and tips groove; take off tips from earphones and make sure that there is no moisture, to prevent water residues from entering the ear canal; if possible, dry the product with household hair dryers for a few minutes without using overheating or wait until it naturally drains.
• Do not immerse the powered-on charging case with earphones under the water.
• Do not immerse the charging case with plugged charging micro-USB cable with voltage on it.
• Bluetooth signal (frequency 2.4 GHz) is strongly reduced when passing through a conducting medium, like water. Therefore, despite the presence of water-protection on earphones, using them under water to listen to audio is not possible.
• After using headphones during sweaty workout, as well as getting on them soap or sea (salty) water, it is recommended to rinse them in running water and dry.