- Charge the case and headphones with the USB during 30 minutes before first use. Do not remove the headphones from the case during charging.
- The headphones will automatically turn on when you take out them from the case, the headphone indicators light up white.
- After turn on, the headphones automatically go into sync mode with each other. In pairing mode, the earphone indicator flashes white.
- If the sync is successful, you will hear an audible alert "EarDrops connected" in each of the headphones, after which the headphones will go into pairing mode with Bluetooth device.
- Open the Bluetooth settings menu on your device and search for devices, select "ELARI EarDrops". If the connection is successful, you will hear the voice message "EarDrops connected" in the main earphone.
ELARI EarDrops. Quick Start Guide Print
Modified on: Mon, 25 Nov, 2019 at 11:45 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.