- Connect the headphones to the power source using the microUSB cable supplied with the device*. The LED will turn red.
* Power adapter is not included. We recommend using a power adapter with the following specifications: 5 V, max. 1.0 A, for example ELARI PowerPort.
- When the battery is charged, the LED indicator will turn blue.
- Press the power button for 3 seconds until you hear a beep. The LED indicator will flash blue once.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your device and turn on the device search option. Choose “ELARI FixiTone Air” from the list of identified Bluetooth devices. In pairing mode, the LED flashes blue and red alternately. Upon successful pairing, you will hear a beep in the headphones, and the LED indicator will turn blue.