- Before the first use, charge the case and earphones via a USB cable for at least 30 minutes. During this procedure, it is not recommended to remove the earphones from the case.
- The earphones are two separate Bluetooth-devices which need to be paired to each other before connecting them to your smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc. This needs to be done once, and after the initial connection, they will pair to each other and connect to the Bluetooth device automatically when you power them on. To pair the earphones to each other please follow the instruction below:
- Take the left (L) and the right (R) earphones in the off state (indicators not blinking).
- Press and hold power keys of both earphones until you hear first “Power on” and then “NanoPods pairing” voice messages. The indicators of both earphones will start blinking red and white. To accelerate the pairing process, bring the headphones closer to each other.
- Now the earphones will connect to each other and indicators will start blinking white only. In the earphones you will
hear “NanoPods connected” voice message. Then you will hear the voice messages: “Right channel” and “Left channel”. Now the earphones are successfully paired to each other and ready to be connected to your Bluetooth device, and the right earphone will start blinking red and white.
Turn on Bluetooth on your device. Open Bluetooth settings and search for new devices. Choose “Elari NanoPods” from the list of Bluetooth devices. Complete the connection. You will hear “Music source connected” voice message in the earphones.
NOTE: DURING PHONE CALLS OR OTHER USE OF THE EARPHONES AS HEADSET FOR VOICE CONVERSATION, THE SOUND IS ONLY IN THE RIGHT EARPHONE, NOT BOTH (you can also choose and connect the left earphone if you prefer that by pairing it separately in mono mode).